Get ready to start your natural, botox free transformation with 30 days of TapeTox!
What is TapeTox? TapeTox is NOT a medical device, healthcare product, or invasive procedure.
TapeTox is the best anti wrinkle, anti aging face tape on the market!
TapeTox is our trademarked skin tape specially designed for lines and wrinkles. TapeTox mimics skin and gently lifts up the epidermis allowing lymphatic drainage, blood flow, and stimulates healing.
Our medial grade cotton-based TapeTox does not have any ingredients, it is the specific pattern of our tapes which acts like a second skin and creates a healing effect for lines and wrinkles.
TapeTox is not stiff like other brands and allows for multiple actions at once such as triggering collagen production, decompressing lymph vessels and promoting blood flow which aids in dramatic wrinkle reduction.
Sleeping in TapeTox is so easy!
How Do We Get Wrinkles?
Wrinkles form when the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin break down and the skin loses its elasticity due to age or injury. As our skin loses its elasticity, the skin's outermost layer becomes thinner, which makes wrinkles more visible.
Your face is more sensitive than other parts of your body because it has a lot of blood vessels close to the surface.
HOW TO USE:
- First, you will want to clean your face. Face tape sticks better when the skin is clean and dry. Identify areas you want to cover with TapeTox. The idea is for the tape to gently cover the problem areas.
- Next, begin to place the pieces of tape on your skin to smooth out problem areas. Start by sticking the end of the tape that will be closest to the center of the face and stretching the tape upwards or outwards using just 10% tension. (Very light tension, you do not want to pull your face!)
- Once you have applied TapeTox gently rub to activate the adhesive for the smoothest finish. For best results, the tape can be kept on overnight for 30 days!
TapeTox can be left on for up to 3 days but most people want to remove them in the morning
Start by applying oil or water to the tapes and letting the oil/water rest on the tapes for 5 minutes
Tapes should peel off with ease, if there is any pain immediately stop and apply more oil or water to unlock the tapes more.
Redness can occur the first 2-3 times as TapeTox can give a detox effect on the skin
Results are long-lasting with regular use
*we do not accept order cancellations
1. **Agave Stem Cell Extract**: Derived from the resilient agave plant, these stem cells are a powerhouse of revitalization. They promote cell turnover, helping to reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. This extract restores skin's youthful appearance, leaving it glowing and rejuvenated.
2. **Organic Aloe Vera**: Aloe vera is known for its soothing and hydrating properties. It calms irritated skin, provides intense moisture, and helps alleviate redness and inflammation.
3. **MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)**: MSM is a sulfur compound known for its skin-healing properties. It can assist in maintaining healthy skin by promoting collagen production and reducing inflammation.
4. **Organic Jojoba Oil**: Jojoba oil closely resembles the skin's natural sebum. It moisturizes without clogging pores, making it suitable for all skin types. It also helps balance oil production.
5. **Honey**: Honey is a natural humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture in the skin. It provides hydration and nourishment, leaving the skin soft and supple.
6. **Bamboo Extract**: Bamboo extract contains silica, which supports collagen production and helps improve skin elasticity. It contributes to a more youthful and firm complexion.
7. **Royal Jelly Extract**: Royal jelly is rich in vitamins and minerals. It can enhance skin texture and provide nourishment, promoting a smoother and healthier appearance.
8. **Propolis Extract**: Propolis has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help soothe skin irritation and protect against environmental stressors.
9. **Organic Gotu Kola Extract**: Gotu kola is known for its wound-healing and anti-aging properties. It can boost collagen synthesis, improving skin firmness and reducing the appearance of scars.
10. **Melissa Extract**: Melissa extract has calming and soothing properties, making it suitable for sensitive or irritated skin. It can help reduce redness and inflammation.
11. **Organic Green Tea**: Green tea is rich in antioxidants, which protect the skin from free radical damage. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can promote a more even skin tone.
12. **Horsetail Plant Extract**: Horsetail extract contains silica and antioxidants, which can help improve skin texture and maintain its elasticity. It's often used to support skin health.
13. **Wild Geranium Extract**: Wild geranium extract has astringent properties, which can help tighten and tone the skin. It's beneficial for promoting a smoother complexion.
14. **Organic Dandelion**: Dandelion extract is known for its detoxifying properties. It can help purify the skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
100% natural essential oil fragrance
Natural & Holistic Wrinkle Tapes! (Pre-order)
The best ones ive tried and I have tried everything literally
The Facebook video of Paris applying them really helped me with how to apply
So glad you love them and im so happy the Facebook video helped you too!
The first 2 weeks I did not see a huge change but all my friends and family asked what I was doing and my sister thought I had botox haha! Now at week 3 wow wow wow wow wow Unreal results! Make sure you take a before photo because I didn't see the difference until I saw my before. Maybe it's my old eyes haha they are wonderful and I am now on month 3. Never looking back.
OK listen I was a botox ADDICT! BUT NO MORE! I love TapeTox and I really never buy anything from FaceBook but I really needed a more affordable option and this is my answer. Botox can take 2 weeks to kick in but with TapeTox I saw results on day 2! WOW BLOWN AWAY!
Natural & Holistic Wrinkle Tapes!
MAXIMIZE RESULTS WITH
Aurora Stone Oil
Aurora Stone Color Changing Gua Sha
What is Gua Sha?
Originally a body treatment used in Chinese medicine, Gua Sha has since been modernized to be used in at home facial therapies. Gua Sha is a method that promotes lymphatic drainage, which helps to eliminate bloating caused by interstitial fluid (fluid trapped under your skin that needs to be released to your lymph system).
What are the benefits of Gua Sha?
Some of the benefits:
Can calm the nervous system, Sculpts facial muscles, Releases tightness, Stimulates circulation, Helps produce collagen, Softens fine lines and wrinkles, Decreases puffiness, Decreases inflammation, Diminishes dark circles, Temporarily tightens skin, Brightens complexion, Promotes relaxation
What is the difference with the Aurora Stone and other Gua Sha's?
Gua Sha tools that are made from stone or crystal are porous making them a breeding ground for bacteria. which ends up on your face creating skin issues. The Aurora “stone” is a patent pending technology composed of non porous materials that do not allow bacteria to sit inside like regular Gua Sha's.
The Aurora Stone has a patented color changing technology unlike any other skincare tool in the world.
As your peripheral body temperature increases with the Gua Sha massage the “stone” starts to change color so you know your face/body is starting to get blood flow in those areas.
Why do you not use natural stones?
At Skin Supervision we have decided to take a stand against promoting natural crystal/stone skincare tools. Mining has a tremendous environmental impact. Stones and crystals are mined in places like Myanmar and the Democratic Republic of Congo where mineral extraction is linked to severe human-rights violations and environmental harm.
It is impossible to know for sure if your crystal was obtained via an environmental and human rights horror show.
In the DRC, seven-year-old children work in mines. They have to search where covetable stones such as citrine and smoky quartz abound. These are then purchased for skincare tools and other uses.
Crystals are found on every continent, but it’s difficult to find a crystal seller who will specify the origins of individual stones and even harder to find one willing to talk honestly about the effects of mining. There’s no governing body requiring they do so, no regulator for an industry mired in exploitation and secrecy.